Re: Linux games programming tutorial-part2

At 03:17 PM 6/13/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Paul, can you tell me how I can make it fits into the LDGC website
>design? Actually it is plain text, I wait for your answer to generate
>HTML.

	Two things:

	1) Look at the HTML for part one of your article.

	2) Look at the People/Site section of the website. I have just recently
put up a submissions guide. BTW, read the section over and tell me if it is
complete enough. You'll be the first guinea pig to go through the test! :)

	Hopefully, that helps.

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames