Re: Problem with site.

At 08:48 AM 6/16/99 +0000, you wrote:
>> This happens after clicking on one of the left buttons. If I remain on the
>button
>> after clicking I get the above error after moving away. If I quickly go away
>> from the button before the other page has arrived the error mostly doesn't
>appear.
>
>Hmm, no problem here (Netscape 4.5, NT)

	I have seen this before myself, at the very beginning, but not anymore,
and it was with Netscape 4.5 in NT, but not Netscpae 4.5 in linux or IE 4/5
on NT. And, I couldn't reproduce it. I think that in Netscape, if you move
too fast before certain elements are loaded, this error will occur, ie. in
particular if the orange or white rollover arrow isn't available yet by
virtue of unfinished download. When you get the error, is the entire page
loaded, or not yet?

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames