Re: Threads

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:

>I have never actually been able to get my hands on real documentation for
>pthreads.

This is quite good:

http://www.humanfactor.com/pthreads/

And, of course the books 'Programming with POSIX Threads' and 'Pthreads
Programming'. I'm not sure about the title of the latter, I have it at
home, but it's an O'Reilly book (the former is Addison Wesley).

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream