Re: Joystick portability questions...

Dennis Payne wrote:

> Well since I recently purchased a laptop without a game port does anyone
> know of a serial/parallel port joystick that works well under linux.

If you have a 9-pin COM port, then I'm sure you can simply compile the
Sega Genesis or Saturn controller interface and use that. Support for
the Gravis Stinger is coming soon. I'm not up on what other serial
devices there are, and if they're supported, so look in the docs for the
joystick driver (in the /usr/src/linux/Documentation/joystick directory,
I believe).

Jeff Read <bitwize@geocities.com>
Unix Code Artist, Anime Fan, Really Cool Guy