Re: game Release

Cubesoft wrote:

> Just thought I would share a game release.  It is a project of Cubesoft's called The OMIGG Project
> in alpha(v0.0.02).  You can find out more information, and download at our web page
> http://www.linuxsupportline.com/~cubesoft
> It is a 3D game that is going to be high quality.

I tried to download both the omigg-0.0.02.tar.bz2 and the tgz file but they are
both corrupted.

I'm VERY interested to see that as I'm interested in all uses of Crystal Space of
course :-)

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

On those occasions when the angel managed to get his mind into the
twentieth century, it always gravitated to 1950.
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)