TODO

Hoooooray, itīs time again ;)

* Rob, how is the GPotM doing?

* Who maintains the CVS repo? I think itīs Bryan - please say something.
Otherwise Iīll take care of it.

* There was some discussion about letting people comment about code
snippets (the good style / bad style thing), perhaps via some web-based
mechanism. Does someone want to do some planning for this (perhaps we
could use the FOM for this...) ? Otherwise: scheduled for later.

* Someone had the idea of a generic "game ideas" message board where
people simply could post spontaneous ideas for game parts / aspects /
whatever and discuss them. The technical realization of that wonīt be
possible until some time after the PHPing (or perhaps FOM could help
here too - the "one idea, many comments to it" thing is handled quite
nicely by it), but if anyone has some more thoughts about it, please
speak up.

* Someone mentioned MAM
(wwwmath.uni-muenster.de/informatik/u/mam/index.htm) but itīs afaik not
linked yet.

* The Linux Game Developers Webring isn't linked yet
(http://g-prog.hhim.net/webring). I added us there, but we still need to
add their navbar to our site.

* Note for me: The FOM permissions need to be rethought a bit..

* Anni is stil waiting for Gizmo3d
(http://www.linux3d.net/gizmo3d/main.shtml) interview questions.

* As there wasnīt any response from Bryan regarding the Book yet, Iīll
collect the things we have so far and try to get the thing running
again. More on this when I'm back home.

* Paul, my tips doc on the site is *not* updated yet. Propably you
uploaded the wrong version?

	Christian