Re: Game idea....

Brad Johnson wrote:

>         It's possible... but unless the program was written to be really
> flexible, it would probably be more difficult in my opinion. Reinventing the
> wheel is sometimes easier than carving a wheel out of a fridge...

Geez, I just use dlopen() on a few strategically placed hooks... this is
how I implement the different ships and levels in Gnudius (Ok, so
there's 1 level and 2 ships for now... but in theory it'll be possible
to have an arbitrary number of each and load only those you want.)
Constructing a plug-in system isn't the easiest thing in the world, but
it's well within the capability of any Unix/C hacker. :)

Jeff Read <bitwize@geocities.com>
Unix Code Artist, Anime Fan, Really Cool Guy