Re: Artists (was: Poll ideas?)

Supposedly, Rosegarden is being rewritten from scratch, but it appears to
be dead, frankly.  There's some talk on the Rosegarden list (or *was* --
it seems to have died out) about either starting up a new sequencer
project or else gathering all of the smaller ones together or finishing
Rosegarden, but not much has happened yet (at least to my
knowledge).  Gseq is looking somewhat promising, as is Brahms (if they
ever start development again) and a few others that I can't remember.

--Ben

--
"Far and away the best prize that life offers is the
 chance to work hard at work worth doing."