Genetic Algorithm Library (Was: Re: DungeonMaker 1.0 released)

I wrote earlier:

>The thing is, I will need an evolutionary engine for my next project
anyway, and writing it for the >DungeonMaker first would help to ensure that
it is independent of the program that uses it. Is there interest >out there
for a general implementation of the genetic algorithm, or is there a free
implementation available >already?

Well, stupid me, I should'a looked before I asked. A Google search reveals
that there is a high class library available under the MIT license at:

http://lancet.mit.edu/ga/

Peter Henningsen
alifegames.com