Re: 3D modeller - K-3D

Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Steve Baker wrote:
>
> > > I think it may even be documented in their manual.
> >
> > You found a *manual* ?!?  Where?
> >
> > I could only find their "K-3D Tutorials" thing (about 4 pages)...I'll have to
> > surf their web site some more.
>
> I may be remembering wrong.

There is a k3d/docs/old directory - that may be what you are remembering.  The
way it tells to do texturing is out of date and doesn't work anymore.  I've
been getting advice from their mailing list...it seems that a texture tutorial
is in preparation - but I probably have enough information to make it work
now.

HomeMail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
Projects : http://plib.sf.net     http://tuxaqfh.sf.net  http://tuxkart.sf.net
           http://agtoys.sf.net   http://prettypoly.sf.net