[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Auto function binding on gcc?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Auto function binding on gcc?
- From: "J. Perkins" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:38:28 -0400
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Delivery-Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:48:21 -0400
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020530
I posted this on sweng-gamedev, but it's been pointed out that it
probably belongs here.
After putting it off for a loooong time, I've been taking a
look at Scott Bilas' paper on automatic function binding,
the "FuBi" section of GPG1. This could save me a lot of
keystrokes over my current system, but I've run into one
stumbling block: gcc apparently doesn't store the return type
in the mangled name. Has anyone tried this before? Is there
a way to get the return type?