Re: "Tux Paint" alpha version available

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, nbs wrote:

> Not at all.  I'm one of those I'm-too-lame-to-bother-learning-autotools-and-
> I-wish-someone-would-do-a-talk-on-it-at-a-local-LUG guys. :)

Well, I did one recently, the slides are at
http://www.diku.dk/users/madsdyd/autotools/index.html

Although the slides are probably a bit hard to grasp on their own, I have
included 3 very minimal examples of using autoconf and automake, which
IMHO are very clear and easy to understand and a good starting point.

> Autoconf was stuck in Circus Linux! for me once.  I don't really understand
> how to maintain it. :)

Thats a problem then.

> > or would you care to get a patch with basic autotools support?
>
> Can we do this when it's not beta/alpha any more? :)

Sure, it is just a lot easier to do it early...

Yell if you want it.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
I'd say that Microsoft has every right to expect a user to buy a license