[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Strange problem calculating refraction using arbvp1/arbfp1
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Strange problem calculating refraction using arbvp1/arbfp1
- From: "Miguel Osorio " <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:27:11 -0300
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:28:02 -0400
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry to bother, but has anyone found anything about my problem? I´m still somewhat lost in the woods, I haven´t got a clue of what´s causing the problem. My previous message has the shader code I´m using, and I´m pretty much sure the engine support for shaders is going ok, because so far I had no problems (besides this one) implementig various shaders, like toon rendering, standard phong per-pixel lighting, etc. I think I´m doing something wrong on the cube map specification (using glTexImage2D), but I can´t find out what´s wrong. Then again, I could be missing something possibly obvious in my shader code.
Thanks a bunch,
Miguel A. Osorio.