Re: Strange problem calculating refraction using arbvp1/arbfp1

Heya all,

Sorry to bother, but has anyone found anything about my problem? Im still somewhat lost in the woods, I havent got a clue of whats causing the problem. My previous message has the shader code Im using, and Im pretty much sure the engine support for shaders is going ok, because so far I had no problems (besides this one) implementig various shaders, like toon rendering, standard phong per-pixel lighting, etc. I think Im doing something wrong on the cube map specification (using glTexImage2D), but I cant find out whats wrong. Then again, I could be missing something possibly obvious in my shader code.

Thanks a bunch,
Miguel A. Osorio.