Re: Announce: Zombie 0.71

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Christian Reiniger wrote:

>Jan Ekholm wrote:
>
>>Shoot me if this was off-topic.
>
>Then I'd have to shoot myself as well;)
>Announcements for games & game libs etc *are* on topic.

I thought that if you can do it, then I can do it... :-)

>BTW: You didn't plan for this when you named the lib, did you? I mean,
>regarding reanimating a dead project... ;+)

:-) I didn't think about that, but now when you mention it I have to admit
it is a bit funny. "Aarg, it never dies! Go away!"

>Serious again. I'm glad that you're continuing with it.

I got some requests for some features, so I found it fun to work with
again. As I also managed to clean up a lot of the real messy installation
and autoconf-stuff it is much easier to manage.

I also needed somethign to write a Master's Thesis about, so that's what
I'm foing right now (should be doing, at least). 25 pages done, 45 to go.
I hope to get it done within a week...

Seriously, if anyone feels very compelled to mess around with some C++,
threads, sockets, STL and other weird stuff please contact me!