[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Test a bug for me?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Test a bug for me?
- From: "J. Perkins" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 14:28:33 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 14:32:03 -0500
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Organization: 379, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:0.9.8)Gecko/20020204
> #01-Mar-02# Message from *J. Perkins*:
>>test for me? I put some binaries (I'm also curious if my binaries
>>will work on other systems) at
> Works here on one of my machines (Mandrake 8.1, Athlon 700, GeForce 2
> with nvidia drivers 1.0-2314), I'll try it on the other later.
Thanks Chris! Adam's suggestion -- adding a glFinish() after swapping
the buffers -- took care of the problem on my machine so I guess I
can push ahead with the coding.
Thanks for the help everyone,