Re: Intersection of two cylinders

Steve Baker wrote:

> Of course, if you have lots of cylinders of varying radii, then you'll need
> to add a third variable - the ratio of the two radii - and scale the results
> from the table according to the actual radii.

Luckily the cylinders will always be the same size (I'm chickening out of
including beam divergence, there are limits to how exact I'm prepared to go
:)) because they are created by devices that have to be built to specific
dimensions to work..

>>Why can't we have an easy to calulcate universe! :))
>>

> I guess that in parallel universes where math is easy, there are also
> fundamental laws of nature that prevent CPU's from running faster
> than 1MHz.   :-)

Thank you for that depressing thought ;)

Chris
--
=[     Explorer2260, Designer and Coder     \=\ P: TexMaker, ROACH, site \