Re: Starting the website's look-and-feel :)

On Mon, May 03, 1999 at 06:42:29PM -0400, Paul Tiseo wrote:
> 	I have purposely avoided mouse-overs and animation to keep the
> bandwidth down. Is the "new and improved" TOC enough or should I dig into
> my Flash 3 program on NT? :)
No, this'll do... lay-out isn't too important anyway. Changing a logo and the
framework of the site can be done at any given time (and _should_ be done
once in a while even).

Perhaps some elements of the old lay-out can be kept though? Not just
because I made it, but the blue and orange went along quite well IMHO and it
gives the site a look of its own.. somehow I feel like I've seen many sites
like the current one already.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx