Re: A request...

On Wed, May 05, 1999 at 04:27:42AM -0700, Johnny Taporg wrote:
> Hmmm... I actually liked the old color scheme.
Problem with the old one was (IMHO), that the colours were confusing. The
red and green implied a good and bad (or new and old, etc etc) contrast to
me. Plus, I hate red and green on websites. <g>

I prefer keeping the site to only a basic set of colours. And contrast-wise,
blue and orange work well together.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx