Uploaded!

	Well,

	I've uploaded the new website to sunsite.auc.dk and all is in relatively
good order. The old contents are still present in a folder marked 'backup'.
Christian, the irc logs (with which you have been hanving problems) have
also been uploaded, but are currently not linked in to the site. I will try
to work on that today. If you have the time, please visit the site and move
about it, test the links and report any bizzare behavior to me.

	PS: For those new or unaware: http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net