Re: Mailing list archive?

On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 05:33:08PM -0400, Paul Tiseo wrote:
> >Is there a mailing list archive or plans for one?  I'd personally like to
> >see one.  Anyone else?
> 	I guess there isn't a formal archive, as far as I know. Unless
> anyone else says there is one somewhere, I will contact sunsite and see
> what we can arrange...
Since this is ezmlm, it could be archived (and if not it can and should
be!)

All ezmlm lists I maintain have some archive switch on, we oughta look at
www.qmail.org for additional ezmlm packages. I think someone already wrote a
WWW front-end for the archives so we don't have to do so ourselves.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx