Buttons and Banners

	Hi,

	I'm sitting in front of my computer drawing an inspirational blank on
looks for banner and buttons. Made me realize that this is definitely one
place where the list memebrs could and should get involved for a little
fun. I'd like to have a collection of banners and buttons for use so that
visitors wanting to link in can get a slew of them to pick from. Don't know
how to draw? Send me your idea in text and I'll try to put it into work for
you.

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net