Re: FOM/FAQ online ready to be populated.

On Fri, 28 May 1999, Paul Tiseo wrote:

> 	It's nice, but I am not quite sure what it is for. How does it
> work? (No, I've never use or built one before.) How do we access it? Is
> it for maintainers only or pub access?

At the moment it's mostly public access, we might change that at a later
stage.

Try this link:
http://sunsite.auc.dk/cgi-bin/faq/linuxgames/fom?file=1&editCmds=show&showModerator=hide&showLastModified=hide&showAttributions=default&render=tables&textCmds=hide&_fromAppearance=Accept

At the moment 'Authenticated users' can add, edit and add answers.

Create a login here:
http://sunsite.auc.dk/cgi-bin/faq/linuxgames/fom?_reason=5&_restart=editPart&checkSequenceNumber=7&cmd=changePass&editCmds=show&file=1&partnum=0

User manual is here:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/jonh/faq.pl

It's very easy to use, once you get the hang of it.  At the moment, normal
users can't use HTML in the text parts.  I can change that if nessarily by
creating a user group, specific for that purpose.  (Since I prefer not to
make that a public option.)

Have fun,
Nicholas