SDL (was: Re: SVGALIB on Thinkpad)

Steve Baker wrote:

> There are some significant problems with SDL

Just a little, but serious question: what are your problems with using
SDL? I can't see any myself, so I'd like to hear your oppinion on it.
And before I forget: I haven't had a thorough look at PLIB yet as I
expect you mentioning that library in your answer.

Bye,
Gregor

* Gregor Mueckl                 GregorMueckl@gmx.de *
* The ChallengeOS project:                          *
* http://challengeos.sourceforge.net                *
* Math problems?                                    *
* Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x].       *