Re: Fwd: failure notice

Karsten Thygesen wrote:

>Christian> Did you change something in your qmail setup? I sent the
>Christian> following mail to linuxgam@sunsite.auc.dk which redirects
>Christian> it (via a .qmail file in the home dir) to the LGDC mailing
>Christian> list (linuxgames@sunsite.auc.dk).
>
>Christian> In the past this worked fine.
>
>Several (!) months ago, we changed a little in the list setup, so that
>we now require the listname in the To or Cc header to eliminate most
>spam. It seems to work fine on spam, but apparently you have a few
>problems.
>
>We can turn off the check for linuxgames, but it will open a hole for
>spammers...

That explains it...
I guess the best thing is if we change the .qmail to forward the mails
either to paul or to me. That will keep the spam out (out of the list at
least) and still will be fast enough (in terms of response time) for that
address.

>It is unbelieveable so much energy we can invest in fighting
>spam...Sigh.

BTW - it seems as if firstdata.com.au is blocked by the PenguinPlay list.
(receiving mails works, but posting doesn't). I can't tell for sure because
all that person gets is some dumb, generic "it didn't work" message from
firstdata :(
Where could I check this (You access the ORBS (??) db for this, right?) ?

	Christian