RE: Strategy games (was something else and Texture mapping)

> >One area that I think may cause a problem with this is the length of
> >gameplay.
>
> Interesting idea, but I think we can do something against this
> problem.
>
> Making more complex levels, things to be done first, ...

True. Plus lots of hidden bonus things...

> Yes, different AI´s would be needed. Some automatic engines, some
> intelligent units, ...

And a general strategy for the opponent that is visibly different from
'base' to base...

> But there it would be only possible to play one person, not a whole
> group. (Ok, it is possible, but ...)
> We first had the idea to realize it with a 3D engine, but I do not
> have a 3D card yet.

True. Ignoring the lan/wan based options... But saying that, wouldn't you
need a Lan based setup for multiplayer /anyway/? Otherwise you can't have it
realtime...

> Yes? We are needing graphic artists, especially 3D modellers.
> (They are very hard to find here in Austria)

I'd be able to help with 2D stuff. Time would prevent me from getting down
to any serious modelling. I'm willing to knock up some stuff if you're
interested, or tell me what you need...

Regards

Gareth