RE: Strategy games (was something else and Texture mapping)

>> But there it would be only possible to play one person, not a whole
>> group. (Ok, it is possible, but ...)
>> We first had the idea to realize it with a 3D engine, but I do not
>> have a 3D card yet.
>
>True. Ignoring the lan/wan based options...
What do you mean by that?

> But saying that, wouldn't you
>need a Lan based setup for multiplayer /anyway/?
> Otherwise you can't have it
>realtime...

Why do I need multiplayer for realtime???
By the way, is C&C multiplayer-able?

>> Yes? We are needing graphic artists, especially 3D modellers.
>> (They are very hard to find here in Austria)
>
>I'd be able to help with 2D stuff. Time would prevent me from getting down
>to any serious modelling. I'm willing to knock up some stuff if you're
>interested, or tell me what you need...

We have a mailinglist for internal discussion. If you are interested,
I suggest, that I put you on the list.
(The (un)subscribtion is handled by the admin to avoid spammers)

Many greetings,
--
~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com
~ http://www.poboxes.com/p.guehring  ICQ UIN: 6588261