RE: Strategy games (was something else and Texture mapping)

On 08-Nov-99 Rick Genter wrote:
> [...]

ouch, that sucks. Mebbe the "just different enough to have a chance if it goes
to court, so the company won't waste money persecuting" trick would be needed
:/ I doubt microprose would grant permission to use their intellectual property
without a fat front-up fee or a minimal royaltee, neither can be offered by
open source gratis software producers