Re: lgdc.org admin?

Just going through a whole lot of old mails and saw this one...

If the guy who does own taht domain doesn't come forward, I do own the
domain linuxgamedev.net which I planned to use many eons ago (I could use it
for my book, I guess, but I be lazee)

If anyone is interested, drop me a line....

Mark 'Nurgle' Collins
Lead Author - Linux Game Programming