Re: Game projects

On Thursday 2002-10-31 23:37, Gianfranco Berardi wrote:

> I am just wondering what people have experienced as a better
> arrangement for getting ideas and such across: meetings or online
> discussions?

Online discussions are good for most stuff, but meatspace meetings are
just great from time to time. In them you can toss around ideas much
faster, can explain better (e.g. draw some quick sketch or hum that tune
you're working on) etc. If you don't overdo it, such meetings can be
fantastically productive.

--
Christian Reiniger

Math and alcohol do not mix, so don't drink and derive!