Joysticks and screensavers.

Is there a way to make Linux screensavers not pop up when you are
playing a game using only a joystick.

I mean, normally if you are using the computer, you're clicking
the mouse or bashing the keyboard - and that keeps the screensaver
turned off.  But for some mysterious reason, using a joystick doesn't
do that.  Weird eh?

I *could* make my game disable the screensaver - but that's not really
a good idea if someone walks away leaving the game running.  I guess
the game could include it's own screen saver - but it seems a shame
to override the one the user selected.

There has to be a way to do this properly.

HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>    WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>
Projects : http://plib.sf.net    http://tuxaqfh.sf.net
            http://tuxkart.sf.net http://prettypoly.sf.net