Re: Interesting automake feature

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Jan Ekholm wrote:
>
>> So, is the bottom line that automake is for C projects, not C++ ones?
>
>Well, I write c++ and I name my header files foo.hh - your question would
>seem to imply that header files should be named foo - I don't agree.

Does anyone have any hard facts on this issue? Are user apps allowed to
use #include "foo", #include <foo> or is that reserved for std headers,
and own headers are forced to use an extension? If that is the case I'll
rename my headers and be done with it, but if <foo> is ok I thing automake
needs some fixing. :)

--
      Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs.
                          -- Susan Sto Helit, in Hogfather (Terry Pratchett)