Re: How to best get smooth scrolling in X?

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Steve Baker wrote:

> > Thanks. Would it be your impression that the OpenGL drivers typically wait
> > for the vertial retrace before swapping?

Sorry, my questions seems to keep beeing ambiquios. What I meant to add
was "by default".

It is clear from your answer that the opposite seems to be the default for
Nvidia.

Thanks,

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
On the other hand, we can agree with Microsoft that the GPL is bad for