Re: Let me introduce myself.

Ian Crawford wrote:

>> Ok, boys, girls and all the others, what about this plan:
>>
>> * Merge LGDC, LGA and LGB. fast.
>> * Work night and day to bring the website into a usable state
>> * Publish the announcement on (Slashdot || Freshmeat), c.o.l.a,
>> comp.games.development.misc
>> * Embrace the gazillions of new volunteers ;)
>
>Sounds like a plan to me.  Where do we start?  I really think we should keep the
>theme of LGB.  It's purty...

(Is the 'purty' thing a spelling error or are my dictionaries crappy??)

Well, I'd like to see comments from Henti and Rob, as they are propagly the
ones mainly affected.

Just my $0.02 EUR: If a change on the website design is costly, let's skip
it for now. It's hard enough to integrate the now rapidly appearing (hint,
hint ;) contents into the existing webpage. And time is really pressing IMO.
Henti and Rob - you decide.

Cu
	Christian
--

Error 032: Recursion error - see error 032