RE: LGDC Homepage & LGB

hsmith@dockside.co.za wrote:

>I've had alot of complaints about the frames .. and yes .. windows is a bad
>thing ..
>
>I've gone back to a non-frame design :))
>
>http://games.tudols.com/new .. will move it to http://www.tudols.com after
>friday night ;)

Ok, let's use that design for now, whatever it looks like (I haven't looked
at it yet). The contents can be completed the next days, so it'll be
enough work to integrate it in the homepage - redesigning it just takes too
long. And IMO it isn't important to have the final design from the start
on. It's clear that much will change/evolve after the announcement.

So, Henti, as soon as the homepage design is ok, please integrate the
existing contents into it (see other mail). We'll finish the remaining
content parts meanwhile.

I think this can be done within one week, and IMHO we should also do it
within one week.

Here's BTW the SDL overview (not yet approved by the author):

Name: SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer)
Homepage: http://www.devolution.com/~slouken/SDL/
Type: low level platform abstraction
Developed by: SDL Project
run on several platforms using the various native
high-performance media interfaces, (for video, audio, etc) and presenting a
single source-code level API to your application.  This is a fairly low
level API, but using this, completely portable applications can be written
with a great deal of flexibility.
Supported Platforms: Linux, Win32, BeOS, Solaris
Main Language: C
Existing Language Wrappers: none yet

Cu
	Christian
--

REALITY.SYS corrupted ... reboot Universe [Y,n]?