LGDC site design

Ok,

What do we want to do?

* Use Bain's site design?
* Use Rob's site design?
* Use one of them as preliminary design and work on a new, improved one
after the announcement?

I know that's difficult, but it needs to be decided NOW.

Cu
	Christian

PS: My bet is to go the third way. Both designs are good, both are able to
make visitors stay, have a closer look and visit the site again. Neither of
them is perfect, but making something perfect takes much time and much
work. We don't have that time and ressources now, so we should do something
that's "just good enough" and schedule the "perfect" one for later.
However, I don't know yet which of the designs I actually favor :(

PPS: I had some problems connectig to Ryans (LGA) mail server, so the mail
inviting him to join the mailing list didn't go out until some minutes ago
:(

--

DOSSHELL? Of course DOS is hell.