What design?

I think it's more or less clear that a new, improved design will be done
later when we have enough time, so we just have to agree on one of the
existing designs to use for now.

Ok, we won't come to a decision on that issue if we continue to wait for
each other to decide, so we should change the tactics. Simple and painless.
And fair. I say: Let the dice decide. Same chance for both of the designs.
Well, not really dice (it's a bit difficult to verify it via internet ;),
but randum numbers. My suggestion: If the last digit (before the comma) of
the Dow Jones is odd at Wednesday evening, we use Henti's design, else we
use Rob's. (yes, that *is* random - and everyone can check it ;)

Any objections? No? Good ;)

Cu
	Christian
--