Re: Free Trek project

Patrick Draper wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Could you add Free Trek to the list of Linux gaming projects? Free
>Trek is a project to build a space battle simulator, and all are
>invited to participate.
>
>The web site is
>http://www.concentric.net/~pdrap/free_trek/free_trek.shtml
>
>Thanks,

Yup, we'll do that. And we'll also include the other free game projects we
already know of (IIRC both the LGB and Ian's site have a list of these.
Perhaps also linuxgames.com)

I suggest making the "Linux Game SDKs" part a general "Free Projects" one
and dividing it into "Game SDKs", "SDK Compatibility" and "Games".

Cu
	Christian
--

I see no reason to stand here and be insulted. -Spock