Re: Golgotha source release: crack.com closing down!

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Ian Crawford wrote:

> Would someone in this group be interested in co-ordinating future
> Golgotha development?  I'd help, but I don't have the time to head a
> team.

There is a mailing list for such mentioned on linuxgames.com - also, I
have some friends who are interested in writing games, and I figure code
like Golgotha and Abuse are a good place to start.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
hacker@geeky1.ebtech.net
"This is Maurice, our sheep-hearding carrot."
http://www.hpv.on.ca sys admin
http://www.freeworldbbs.org