Re: irc

Anni Hienola wrote:

>> PS: People from linuxgames.com - if you're subscribed to this list please
>> speak up ;)
>>
>I'd love to, but you seem to have the situation under control :P

Well, I don't have control over the linuxgames.com site unfortunately ;)

Serious again - you read the ideas about making linuxgames.com amd
linuxgames.org sister sites, right? I haven't heard _any_ comment from the
..com people about that. I'm simply unsure on their feelings about that idea
- e.g. should we mention it explicitly in the announcement (IMHO a good
thing)? I'm even unsure if they are aware of what's currently happening
here.
That's making me nervous ;) I

Cu
	Christian
--

if (1==1.003) printf ("Pentium detected!\n");