Re: Golgotha source release: crack.com closing down!

hsmith@dockside.co.za wrote:

>Not that I know of
>
>Henti
>

>> Ah, ok. Well, if we know that, it shouldn't be a problem to take over.
>> Henti, do you already have your account at linuxgames.org?

Ugh. Ryan, can you please change this ASAP? Until then I uploaded a copy of
the site to http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames/lgdc/
It's generated from the pages in my www cache, so it's only static for now.
But that should be ok for the start. I already modified some things:

* The title page, "how to start", "News'n'Thoughts" and "Discussion" pages
should be ok now.

* I reorganized the thing into some directory structure to faciliate later
expansion

Henti, the login defs for that place come with a private mail. I'll work on
the "Tools", "In Practice", "SDKs" and "Supporters" parts. Can you do the
"Examples" and "Games" sections?

Oh, yes. Some docs from the "History" section are still missing (I didn't
have them in my cache). I'll put them up this evening.

Cu
	Christian
--

if (1==1.003) printf ("Pentium detected!\n");