Re: irc

Anni Hienola wrote:

>> linuxgames.org sister sites, right? I haven't heard _any_ comment from the
>> ..com people about that. I'm simply unsure on their feelings about that idea

>I think that people are aware of this but (as usual in life) they don't
>bother commenting it. Mentioning the idea in the announcement IS indeed a

Yeah. It's just - in real life you can usually see the expressions in the
other peoples' faces, indicating what they think of the stuff you're
telling, you can see whether they are listening, whether they are present
at all...
Email doesn't support these "features" yet...

Oh, I guess I need some recreation ... some more real life ;+)

>good idea (anyway), just go for it.

Good. Expect the revised version later today.

>So far, I'm happy with the development of this new site.

Thanks :)

>PS. Don't worry, atleast I will yell if you put something irritating
>there.

Good to know that ;)

Cu
	Christian
--

if (1==1.003) printf ("Pentium detected!\n");