help needed

We are about to do another release of Quadra, but we would need some
volunteers to compile and try the current CVS code on various Linux
distributions (and possibly also Windows).

I got Red Hat pretty much covered, but I heard of some problems with
SuSE and other distributions that we'd like fixed before releasing, but
I don't have any SuSE system to test this. I think I got it fixed
though.

Check out http://quadra.sourceforge.net/, and make sure you get the CVS
code, not the release 1.1.4!

Thanks in advance!

--
"Unix is the worst operating system; except for all others."
 -- Berry Kercheval