Re: ALS BOF

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Steve Baker wrote:

> I don't think we should rehash the technical details of the discussions -
> check the archives of those two lists before you imagine you have some
> wonderous fix for the problem.

Sorry for the onliner, just wanted to say that the above is _really_ good
advice.

You may also wish to check the QuakeForge mailing lists, where cheating
(and non working fixes) have been discussed in great lengths.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
Unix is here to stay. The Internet is Unix, all network administrators cut