[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problem with RGBA Texture in GLX
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Problem with RGBA Texture in GLX
- From: Nathifirstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 13:32:03 +0200 (MEST)
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 07:32:54 -0400
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am using GLX to open an OpenGL window.
Everything works finde, as long, as I Create Textures
But that way I do not have an Alpha-Channel in my Textures (which I need!).
When I try using GL_RGBA or GL_RGB5_A1 instead of the GL_RGB I get the
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 485)]
0x404891d3 in __nvsym04304 () from /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1
(That is the output ddd/gdb gave me, if I am just running the Prgramm I get
an simple Segmentation Fault).
What can I do ybout it? Where could by my Error?
Thanks a lot!
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++
NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. GŁnstige DSL- & Modem/ISDN-Tarife!