Re: Problem with RGBA Texture in GLX

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002 Nathi-huesken@gmx.de wrote:

> I found out something new about my Alpha.Channel-Texture Problem!
> The Programm works fine if I am root!!! It only fails when I am not the
> Super-user!
> Could it be that I did not give needed Permissions to the user? What can I
> try to change that?

I doubt that's the problem - it's more likely that running as root
has just changed some addresses in your program so whatever is
going wrong is clobbering a different memory location.

This *really* looks like a problem in your code somewhere else.

----
Steve Baker                      (817)619-2657 (Vox/Vox-Mail)
L3Com/Link Simulation & Training (817)619-2466 (Fax)
Work: sjbaker@link.com           http://www.link.com
Home: sjbaker1@airmail.net       http://www.sjbaker.org