Re: Anyone on this list?

Saying that Loki failed due to the community failling it is somewhat
unfair. Reading some articles around the place (such as
http://www.linuxandmain.com/features/lokistory.html) you often get the
impression that it was more due to internal company and management
issues than anything else.

--
email(n) - the current trend in modern postism.