ANN: Moonlight|3D 0.1.0 released

Hi!

Finally, we've managed to build a first release of the totally rewritten
Moonlight|3D. This first relesae is aimed mainly at developers interested in
3D modelling and programming. The program is not feature complete enough to
support productive work, but the basics should be layed out by the end of the
year.

This modelling tools is by design totally different from any other open source
tool out there as its aim is to be very flexible, extendable and
customizable. Our vision is that one day this tool can be used for generic
high-end animation as well as for highly specialized game content editing.

We invite all interested parties to have a first critical look at what we are
up to with this project. Feedback is always appreciated.

You can get binary relesaes for Windows and Linux from

http://www2.futureware.at/projects/Moonlight

Note that this program requires SUN JRE/JDK 1.5 or higher to run. It currently
is limited to these two platforms only as it depends on some native code
which we cannot provide for other systems.

Regards,
Gregor

PS: linked site is currently down. It should come back up any minute, though.