Re: Webpage organization

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Henti,Jorrit - How are things with the basic setup? Did you get my mail
> with the PPlay components overview etc? I think I'll have the "Site
> History" text ready tomorrow evening.
> Perhaps the I can finish the introductory text of the main "Resources" page
> until then, too.

Hmm sorry. I unexpectedly got a lot of work here at my work so I have been
busy lately. I'm still following the discussions and so on and I will help where/when
I can but since you seem to be in a hurry I would not wait for me.

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"I thought it was going to be bucket-of-water time myself."
        -- Gaspode's way of saying "I'm sorry, was I intruding?"
           (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)