Re: Interview

On Fri, Sep 03, 1999 at 03:47:12AM +0200, Philipp Gühring wrote:
> After having ported Würstelstand successfully to Linux, I want to
> offer an interview, if anyone is interested.

Usually *you* wait until *someone* offers to interview you. I know it's a
waste of time waiting for someone to realize how cool you really are and
to send you questions, but that's the traditional way. It's like offering to
buy a girl a drink instead of walking to her and asking her if she wants to
fuck with you.

--
Borko Jandras	<bjandras@public.srce.hr>