Re: New package managment

On Wed, Sep 29, 1999 at 01:32:58PM -0500, Steve Baker wrote:
> ...and...I have never had to recompile the kernel (modules
> work just fine for me) - so I'd be in the "no" catagory.

Most Linux games are still under heavy development. I think it's normal for
major releases (1.0 stuff etc) to have binaries available. I also think it's
acceptable that users who do not have development software (such as a
compiler) installed cannot enjoy games (or any software) that is still under
development.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.cx